Results That Last
Homeowners, HOAs, and contractors have turned to Franz Witte for 50 years for their landscaping and maintenance needs.
Turn your property into something beautiful.
Benefits of Landscaping
- Shade from tall trees reduces temperatures and also cools grass and surrounding area keeping property cooler
- Psychological/health benefits
- Retaining walls prevent erosion
- Plants reduce noise pollution by absorbing sound
- Healthy landscapes produce oxygen and reduce smoke, dust, and pollutants, improving the quality of the air we breathe
- Well-Planned and maintained landscapes filter dust and other pollutant out of rainwater.
- The Appraisal Institute estimates that a well-landscaped home can add approximately 6 to 13 percent of value compared to a property without any landscaping. Another source claims that it’s 20 to 25 percent. Curb appeal is real – how a home looks from the road will affect whether someone wants to buy it and how much they’re willing to pay. (re-write)
- According to a Cornell University study, a well-planned landscape designed for energy efficiency can reduce heating and air conditioning costs by 10 to 30 percent. Certain plants, especially ones that are native to Idaho, require less water to thrive, which means lower water bills. (re-write)
- Trees and shrubs feed, attract and sustain essential pollinators
- Encourages family time outdoors
- Good for entertaining
- Year-round usage of your property